MRAG Asia Pacific provides support to SPC in the implementation of it’s tuna tagging and biological sampling programs in the WCPO. This includes:
- Coordinating tag recovery services in ports and processing facilities where WCPO tuna are landed;
- Coordinating tag seeding and traceability experiments by observers in the WCPO;
- Providing biological sampling services in ports and processing facilities where WCPO tuna are landed;
- Coordinating biological sampling by observers and port samplers in the WCPO;
- Assisting SPC with tag recovery and biological sample promotion; and
- Data transfer and reporting services.